99 Real Reasons Why Your Clients Leave
And how to prevent it!
This simple, but very insightful e-book came about because I wanted to give salon and spa owners a genuine understanding as to why their VIP (and profit-producing) clients often simply disappear and never return.
To do this, in 2015 and again in 2017, I surveyed a substantial cross-section of Australian business women from all backgrounds, asking why they had left their favourite salons and never gone back.
Some of the answers I expected to hear (many of which were repeated in the comments made), but some of them were unexpected and interesting.
Apart from clients leaving the area or dying :-(, all of the reasons listed in this e-book can be addressed and overcome – and that really is good news.
All it really takes to slow down the rate of your client loss is to:
1. Have an awareness of what the issues are that make your clients happy and unhappy.
2. Be willing to realise that maybe you or your team members may be guilty of engaging in some unwanted behaviours.
3. Take the required action to make sure these negative experiences for your clients are minimised as much and as often as possible.
4. Continuously maintain and enforce the positive changes you’ve made.
5. Remember every minute of every day, that without clients, you don’t have a business.
Knowledge is power and the knowledge you will get from this fact-filled e-book will give you the power to keep more of your valuable clients returning to your business.
99 Real Reasons Why Your Clients Leave & How To Prevent It!